At least one of the Bravermans might find out soon that she loves Raymond.
Ray Romano (“Everbody Loves Raymond”) has joined the cast of NBC’s “Parenthood” for multiple episodes, TVLine’s Megan Masters reports. The actor will play a photographer who shows more than just porfesssional interest in Sarah (Lauren Graham) – a fact that of course doesn’t sit too well with Mark (returning Jason Ritter).
Romano debuts in the season four premiere, which is set for Tuesday, September 11 at 10/9c PM.
And on to other news.
- Robbie Amell (“Revenge”, “Alcatraz”) has joined the cast of ABC Family’s “Pretty Little Liars”, actress Lucy Hale has announced via Twitter. Amell will play Noel Kahn’s brother Eric. Amell makes his appearance in the episode airing August 7. But there is potential for the part to become recurring, according to TVLine’s Megan Masters.
- Per the Hollywood Reporter, Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders, showrunners on The CW’s “Smallville”, have signed on as co-showrunners on The CW’s new drama “Beauty & The Beast”, reuniting them with their former star Kristin Kreuk, who played Lana Lang on “Smallville”, and is the lead of the upcoming CW fall drama.
- Former “The Wire” alum Chad Coleman, as well as Angelica Celaya have both joined USA’s “Burn Notice”, per the Hollywood Reporter. Coleman plays “Brady Pressman, a devoted and noble CIA operative who was the leader of a botched operation that resulted in terrible consequences. Hell-bent on making amends, Brady is a man on the mission, trying to make things right and prove he’s still a worthy agent.” He will appear in the new season’s 10th episode. And Celaya is coming on an episode earlier as “the sexy and charming Angela Flores, the girlfriend of an engineer who may be selling weapons technology on the black market. The CIA uses her as an asset to get close to the engineer but the job may require more patience and professionalism than she can handle.”
- Actor Rupert Friend has been added to the regular cast of Showtime’s “Homeland”. In the upcoming second season, Friend plays “Peter Quinn, a button-down CIA analyst who oversees a critical operation,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
- Deadline’s Nellie Andreeva reports that Frank Grillo (“The Gates”) has been cast in HBO’s original movie “Mary & Martha”. The story centers on two women (Hilary Swank, Brenda Blethyn), who try to eradicate malaria, but also have to come to terms with a family tragedy, which gets them closer together. Grillo plays the husband of Swank’s character.