The News Pack for the weekend.
- Andy Samberg won’t be returning to “Saturday Night Live” next season, the comedian confirmed in an interview with the New York Times. He is the second member of the ensemble to leave after the end of last season, following Kristen Wiig.
- English thesp Catherine Tate has signed on to return to “The Office” next season, and as a series regular, TVLine’s Michael Ausiello reports. Tate plays Nellie on the show, and, with her return, the full ensemble (minus Mindy Kaling, who heads off to her own show, “The Mindy Project” on FOX) is back in place for the new season. If you want some more info about the new season, hit the link to the original article.
- Per the Hollywood Reporter, Diane Neal will be guest-starring on USA’s “Suits” in the sixth episode of the upcoming second season. She will play Allison Holt, an attorney who uncovers a nasty secret about Harvey (Gabriel Macht) and Donna’s (Sarah Rafferty) working relationship that could do some serious damage. “Suits” season two premiers Thursday, June 14 at 10/9c PM.
- EW’s Dan Snierson reports that Rumer Willis (pictured right) has been cast in the role of a drug dealer in Comedy Central’s “Workaholics”. In the episode, “Adam (Adam Devine), Blake (Blake Anderson), and Ders (Anders Holm) break up with their regular connection, Karl (Kyle Newacheck), and are forced to seek out a new pot pipeline. At a tattoo parlor, they encounter the seemingly cool and generous dealer, played by Willis (“90210″, ”CSI:NY”,”The House Bunny”).”
- And last but not least, here are five photos from the upcoming second season finale of “Game of Thrones”. Hit the comments with your opinions.